Top 15 most expensive cities for restaurant dinner in the world: Eating in these cities will cost you a lot. There is no even no frills restaurants. It is a habit of some people to eating out at a restaurant. It is a quick way to bust your budget. The cooking at home is quite cheaper to cook at home.
There is especially true in a major cosmopolitan cities like Tokyo, Oslo and Zurich. It cats a lot of money for a two regular persons. There is a fancy establishments for the people. It will run up over $60. There are others 15 countries, it will cost at least 40$. It is according to the reports of the Deutsche Bank. It will help to analyses.
The report sources prices from restaurants, it tracks cost-of-living expenses in over 200 countries, for a “basic dinner at a neighborhood pub for two” in nearly 50 cities. Here are the “Top 15 most expensive cities for restaurant dinner in the world“ for eating dinner out at a restaurant.
So, it highlight the cost of living. It compares to the price among the top 15 largest cities of the world. There is the list of the following list
- Singapore — $40.20
- Helsinki, Finland — $40.70
- Toronto, Canada — $40.90
- Chicago, United States — $43.90
- Dublin, Ireland — $46
- Amsterdam, Netherlands — $46
- Stockholm, Sweden — $46.50
- London, United Kingdom — $48.50
- Paris, France — $48.60
- Hong Kong — $49
- Brussels, Belgium — $49.20
- Boston, United States — $49.70
- San Francisco
- United States — $50.30
- Copenhagen, Denmark — $55.70,
- New York City, United States — $56
- Tokyo, Japan — $60.70, Oslo
- Norway — $63
- Zurich, Switzerland — $73.70.