- Is your browser running HTTP version 1.0 or 1.1? What version of HTTP is the server running?
My browser is using http version 1.1, as can be seen in the screenshot below:
- What languages (if any) does your browser indicate that it can accept to the server?
As show in the screen below, my browser accepts EN(US) language
- What is the IP address of your computer? Of the gaia.cs.umass.edu server?
My IP: 192.168.1.4, Destination (UMASS.EDU) IP: 184.108.40.206
- What is the status code returned from the server to your browser?
Status returned is 200 OK, as can be seen in above screenshot
- When was the HTML file that you are retrieving last modified at the server?
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 06:59:01 GMT
- How many bytes of content are being returned to your browser?
- By inspecting the raw data in the packet content window, do you see any headers within the data that are not displayed in the packet-listing window? If so, name one
Actually the raw data looks to match exactly like what is shown is packet listing window, so no I don’t see any headers.