What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website?
When you are registering on our site, you would need to share your name and contact to aid you in your experience.
When do we need to gather your information?
We try to collect info when you:
- Register on our website
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Give response to a survey
How we utilize your details?
We collect your information in different forms when you visit our website for various purposes or when you use other sites or specific features in following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience to produce a type of content that gains reader’s interest.
- To make our website better
- To provide best customer care service
- To look at a contest, promotion or a survey
- To deliver your emails timely regarding our products and services.
How we protect visitor’s information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis to figure out any vulnerabilities by Regular Malware Scanning. Your information is stored safely on the network and is only accessible to the limited number of individuals that tend to keep information confidential. Also, complete sensitive information is contained through Security Socket Layer Technology. We employ various security measures when a visitor share details.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Understand your needs
- Collecting data about site traffic
We sometimes choose to warn your computer every time cookie is being sent. You can also disable the cookies but when you do some of the features might get disabled. How ever, you can still place orders.
Third party disclosure
We do not open your PII to any outsiders.
We implement the following;
We along with the third party like Google, gather information about visitor’s interactions. Users even can set preferences of how Google advertises to you.
California privacy protection act:
- Users can visit anonymously
- We will notify our users of any changes in policy
How does our site manage not to track signals? Do we allow third party tracking?
To meet up Fair Information Practice, we will take following responsive actions.
CAN spam act: by CAN spam we agree:
By emailing us, By logging in to their account